Looking for a Sr. Software Engineer in Vadodara
Post by sanahstaffing on Jul 23, 2013 5:39:26 AM CST
Sanah Infosolutions , Vadodara (www.sanahgroup.com) is looking for Sr. Software Engineer for its Client Company based in Hyderabad.
No. of openings: 04
Work location: Vadodara
UI layer: DHTML, Java Scripts, AJAX, XML processing, ExtJS, Google Web Toolkit, Flash, Java, JSP/Servlets
Mid-Tier: Tomcat, JBoss, LifeRay, Applogic, WebSphere,
Backend: MS SQL, ORACLE
Frameworks: MVC, Struts, Hibernate etc.
Other: SOAP/REST API Services, SSL, SAML, Ant, InstallAnywhere
Testing: jUnit, Load runner, TestNG, BadBoy, jMeter, Profiling Tools
Build Manager: Maven, Cruise Control, Hudson
Change Manager: SVN, CVS, CA Harvest
Operating System: Linux, Windows
Methodologies: Test Driven Development, Agile, Full SDLC
Process Tools:Configuration Management, Defect Tracking, Change Management, Build and Release Management, Documentation, Project Management
Processes: Change and Configuration Management, Build and Release Processes, Work and Project Management
Service Management, Business Process Modeling, Security, SaaS and Multi-tenancy
• 6+ years of professional software development experience, preferably in software product development
• Experience with entire software development Lifecycle and working with high level specifications and limited design documents
• Should have strong, hands-on programming & design skills, using J2EE design patterns, designed & developed highly scalable, robust & complex applications/products.
• Preferably last one year of working with agile methodologies and processes
• Test Driven Development working and strong test approaches with extensive working with test automation tools from development perspective
• Installer, Packaging and Deployment
• Working with security products and secured coding standards
• Strong Database design and development skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Out-of-the-box thinking, being flexible to given technology, ability to work on aggressive teams.
• Strong work ethics, flexibility, proven attention to details and quality
• Strong debugging/diagnostic and analytical skills
• Strong team and collaborative working
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
In addition to the excellent career growth, Our Client Company offers Health policies, Allowances, Medical policies, enriching the employees with educational training and certification programs.